Band Identity - Style and Posing

18:31 , 0 Comments

To get some ideas together about band identity I have decided to make some mood boards to help with creativity. These boards are to help with style and posing for my models. I made these boards in Photoshop and each board is based around different bands that fit the genre that i am aiming for in my magazine.
This is a band called 'A Day To Remember' or ADTR for short. I like these photos as the band members are mostly wearing black or white, the contrast is something that catches my eye and is something i will take into consideration when choosing outfits for my models.

This band is called "All Time Low" or ATL for short, I like the way they all pose together as it seems natural,


This band is called "Bring Me The Horizon" or BMTH for short. I like the poses that are on this mood board, especially the on on the upper right hand corner as it is unique.


apostrophejosh media blog

The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

0 comments: