Construction - Contents Page

20:04 , 0 Comments


Making my contents page I used Adobe Photoshop CC 2014. The whole page is made up of a total of 45 layers.


To make the contents First had to decide which stories I wanted to be included. This was difficult as I needed to think of 8 headlining stories  that had names that fit the style of magazine that I am going to go for. Each story had to have a description that also matched the title and fit with the codes and conventions of an alternative magazine.















From what I have seen in other music magazines on the inside if the cover there is normally an advert for either a festival or other music event, because of this I decided to make my own festival advert to put in this space. I created the advert in Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 so the entire advert was made in vector, however it had to be converted into Rasta so that I could implement it next to the contents page within Photoshop. Here is the final advert and contents page for my Music Magazine

apostrophejosh media blog

The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

0 comments: