Construction - Double Page Spread

15:35 , 0 Comments

Again I made my double page spread in Adobe Photoshop CC 2014. I started by creating the canvas size to 420x297 as this is the dimensions of a double page spread. I added my picture in the background and used the objects to created a bar down the left hand side, The bar has been rotated to give a more indie/alternative look. I wanted the article to match the angled edge of the grey bar, to do this I used the Envelope Distort Tool to bind the text box to the edge of the angled bounding box, formatting the text to justify meant the text was evenly distributed and looked even.

apostrophejosh media blog

The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

0 comments: