Construction - Front Cover

16:23 , 0 Comments


Creating my final front cover was a fun process as I got to use lots of different pieces of software, including Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 and Adobe Illustrator CC 2014. 



I first started with my background photo and added my mast head in white at the top left as this is where mastheads traditionally go.













I then added the band name across the middle of the front cover and a quote on the top left. I also added a bar code as this is something that is found on most magazines on the front cover. I took extra time to make the bar code functional. If you scan the bar code on a mobile app it gives the URL to this blog.

I felt like the front cover wasn't balanced enough and needed a splash on the top left hand corner, I also wanted to include the video thumbnail in the bottom corner.
This is my final front cover of my Music Magazine.



apostrophejosh media blog

The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.

0 comments: